Talking about Jaws authorisation , a strange thing happened today!

Marion Woods <marion_woods38@...>

Hi all,

Earlier today I checks to see if I had missed any updates on my PC, I
found one Microsoft security update and one Graphic update, so I
downloaded and installed them,. Upon rebooting the PC I found Jaws in 40
minute mode. I have a copy of the authorisation code and I was just about
to enter the code when i realised the code was already there with the last
3 digits as stars. I entered them anyway, and all was well, however The
Jaws icon now shows as"Jaws Home use".

Oh well That solved the mystery, at least I didn't have to use up my last
authorisation key!

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

The other day, I got that 40-minute mode, so just shut down, started again - voila, all back to normal JAWS configuration. My husband and I have no clue what caused that.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

Earlier today I checks to see if I had missed any updates on my PC, I
found one Microsoft security update and one Graphic update, so I
downloaded and installed them,. Upon rebooting the PC I found Jaws in 40
minute mode. I have a copy of the authorisation code and I was just about
to enter the code when i realised the code was already there with the last
3 digits as stars. I entered them anyway, and all was well, however The
Jaws icon now shows as"Jaws Home use".

Oh well That solved the mystery, at least I didn't have to use up my
last
authorisation key!

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

I have experienced that several times. I go to the Jaws I want, shut down the demo version with alt F4, and then press enter.

Earlier today I checks to see if I had missed any updates on my PC, I
found one Microsoft security update and one Graphic update, so I
downloaded and installed them,. Upon rebooting the PC I found Jaws in 40
minute mode. I have a copy of the authorisation code and I was just about
to enter the code when i realised the code was already there with the last
3 digits as stars. I entered them anyway, and all was well, however The
Jaws icon now shows as"Jaws Home use".

Oh well That solved the mystery, at least I didn't have to use up my
last
authorisation key!

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

That happened to me last night lol and I restarted my system and it worked;
however, the last time I had that happen before that, the approach I tried
didn't work. I got fet up and called fs for another key lol.

Sorry for all the lols. I'm seriously tired...

Earlier today I checks to see if I had missed any updates on my PC, I
found one Microsoft security update and one Graphic update, so I
downloaded and installed them,. Upon rebooting the PC I found Jaws in 40
minute mode. I have a copy of the authorisation code and I was just about
to enter the code when i realised the code was already there with the last
3 digits as stars. I entered them anyway, and all was well, however The
Jaws icon now shows as"Jaws Home use".

Oh well That solved the mystery, at least I didn't have to use up my
last
authorisation key!

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Brent Harding

This other Dell laptop I have does 40 minute mode more often than it doesn't. It's a real pain, so I went back to the old Boot Camped Macbook running XP for now.