Turning off updates

Barbara Hansen <the2skibears@...>

Hi All,

I am interested in turning off updates, like from Dell, etc. I am wondering
if the constant message on my screen indicating an update, could be part of
the reason my computer keeps freezing for short periods of time? Your input
on how to turn off updates would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Barbara H.

Michael Mote

Hello! I use a Dell as well. If you're using JAWS 16, that might explain
why your computer freezes sometimes. Mine does the same thing, and it can
be annoying.

I am interested in turning off updates, like from Dell, etc. I am wondering
if the constant message on my screen indicating an update, could be part of
the reason my computer keeps freezing for short periods of time? Your input
on how to turn off updates would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Barbara H.

Barbara Hansen <the2skibears@...>

Yes, I have jaws 16 and windows 8.1. Sorry you also have this problem, but
it's good to know that it's not just me having this problem.

Thanks,

Barbara