Accessibility of Bit Defender

Ariel

Greetings,
I am wondering if anyone here is using Bit Defender successfully with JAWS? I am thinking about buying it as it seems to be the better antivirus, but I am hesitant to get it as I do not know the status of this antivirus's accessibility. Any info will be greatly appreciate it. Thanks,
Ariel

Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@...>

Bit Defender is supposed to be the best again for 2015 but I have yet to
find anyone who uses any version of it successfully with a screen reader and
no sighted assistance. I used it back when I had lots of vision but gave up
on it a few years ago when they changed their formatting and went largely to
some type of cloud based format that Jaws has difficulty seeing. And now
that I have for all practical purposes lost most of my vision have not been
using it for years.