Other Backup Programs That Are Accessible With Jaws Besides Windows Backup

Ameen Ahmed <thelegendofzelda17@...>

Hello,

My name is Ameen. I am visually impaired. I use Jaws as my
primary screen reader. Do you know any other backup programs that are
accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup? Windows Backup just takes too
much of space in my external hard drive. If you know any other backup that
is accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup, please let me know as soon
as possible.

Ameen

Tomas Janssen <janto10@...>

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 25 apr. 2015 om 22:57 heeft Ariel via Jfw <jfw@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hi,
Earlier today, I saw someone mention Syncback. You might want to check it out.
On 4/24/2015 9:56 PM, Ameen Ahmed via Jfw wrote:
Hello,

My name is Ameen. I am visually impaired. I use Jaws as my
primary screen reader. Do you know any other backup programs that are
accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup? Windows Backup just takes too
much of space in my external hard drive. If you know any other backup that
is accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup, please let me know as soon
as possible.

Ameen

---

Op 25 apr. 2015 om 15:37 heeft Tomas Janssen via Jfw <jfw@...> het volgende geschreven:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 25 apr. 2015 om 22:57 heeft Ariel via Jfw <jfw@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hi,
Earlier today, I saw someone mention Syncback. You might want to check it out.
On 4/24/2015 9:56 PM, Ameen Ahmed via Jfw wrote:
Hello,

My name is Ameen. I am visually impaired. I use Jaws as my
primary screen reader. Do you know any other backup programs that are
accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup? Windows Backup just takes too
much of space in my external hard drive. If you know any other backup that
is accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup, please let me know as soon
as possible.

Ameen

---

Jacob

On 2015 04 25 at 22:57 Ariel via Jfw wrote:
Hi,
Earlier today, I saw someone mention Syncback. You might want to check
it out.
On 4/24/2015 9:56 PM, Ameen Ahmed via Jfw wrote:
Hello,

My name is Ameen. I am visually impaired. I use
Jaws as my
primary screen reader. Do you know any other backup programs that are
accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup? Windows Backup just
takes too
much of space in my external hard drive. If you know any other backup
that
is accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup, please let me know as
soon
as possible.

Ameen

---

Mr. Eyeball (AccessTelevision.tv Gmail)

I do not think the Microsoft backup is accessible!
It will create your backup just fine, but how are you going to use it to
reinstall Windows?

Name:
Mr. Jonas Voll
Email: