From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne via
Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 9:01 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Extra Sounds in JAWS 16

I just received a new computer at work and upgraded to the JAWS 16.0
software. Witht the new computer and new software, I hear an annoying
clicking/popping sound every time I type a letter or use the arrow or tab
keys/etc.I called Tech support at Freedom Scientific and they indicated that
the new sound cards/drivers have actually been a cause and they recommended
dumbing down all of your sound settings. I guess I was hoping a good old
fashioned Mono Tone option was available, but that is not an option any
more. Have you ever experienced this? Thanks for any insight

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Hello Ann,
I have the clicking and popping noises on Fire Fox since I installed Webvisum, but nowhere else; using Windows 7 and Jaws 16.
Cheers Kevin.