From: "David Moore via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:47 AM
Subject: Best Twitter client with JAWS

Hi all,
I asked a week or so ago about a good client for Twitter that works
like the qube. Chicken Nugget is good, but I am only getting it free
for a month. After that, I will have to pay for it which I don't want
to do. But I was on the list yesterday, and someone minsioned TW
Blue. I checked it out and it is FREE!! Could you please tell me
what other clients you are all using to use Twitter? Also, If I
uninstall Chicken Nugget and install TW Blue instead, will TW Blue
have all of my current info like people I am following and will
everything be retained that I have already done with Chicken Nugget?
I would rather use a client that is free. Please tell me about
others, and let me know if TW Blue is the best client that uses key
commands.

Melissa STOTT <mstott69@...>

I myself use the Qube.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2015, at 10:08 AM, joseph weakland via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

well i use TWBlue cause CN loads a lots slower on my winXP system and is more of a resource hog but as long as you auth TWBlue on your account everything should be retained:)
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Moore via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
I asked a week or so ago about a good client for Twitter that works
like the qube. Chicken Nugget is good, but I am only getting it free
for a month. After that, I will have to pay for it which I don't want
to do. But I was on the list yesterday, and someone minsioned TW
Blue. I checked it out and it is FREE!! Could you please tell me
what other clients you are all using to use Twitter? Also, If I
uninstall Chicken Nugget and install TW Blue instead, will TW Blue
have all of my current info like people I am following and will
everything be retained that I have already done with Chicken Nugget?
I would rather use a client that is free. Please tell me about
others, and let me know if TW Blue is the best client that uses key
commands.

Dennis Brown

Where can you get tw blue?

[...]

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

hello;
I just installed the latest verssion of the qube, although I need to run as
ministrator I can actually sign into the client.

[...]

I have to run it as an administrator also, but I won't complain. It works well.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2015, at 12:23 PM, david via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

[...]

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Are you using 8.1?
I can't get it to work for 8.1.

[...]

Peter op t Hof

Hi,

Why do you hesetate to use Chicken Nugget?
Ik works nice for me.

Kimsan via Jfw schreef op 29-3-2015 om 19:49:

Are you using 8.1?
I can't get it to work for 8.1.

[...]

Met vriendelijke groet, Peter op 't Hof Hof Vision VOF

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

hello;
yes, I'm using windows 8.1.

the reason why I prefer the software the qube over the chicken nugget is the
price is right.

[...]

yes, I can get twitter client the qube to load, now I just need to learn how
to use it.
anyone have a few tips for me?

[...]

Can you send me off list the download file so I can try for the 5th time,
david?
Thank you!

[...]

Hi, just press Control Windows key and the letter K, and it will give you the list of commands. Hope this helps.