JAWS for Medical Records Software

Yelena Frankel

Does anyone know how well JAWS navigates with medical record software
programs? Is there a medical records program (meditech? etc) that is
easy to use with JAWS? I am looking to get back to work as a
physician and will
need to enter information into electronic medical records programs as
well as read information from medical records programs. If anyone has
had success doing this, I would appreciate any advice you may have.

Lee Anne Atkinson

Hi,

I am a medical transcriptionist and have some experience with the
transcription end of Meditech, looking up lab results, radiology results, ER
notes and the like. If you'd like to e-mail me off list for more details or
more specific questions, I'd be happy to share my experience with different
platforms I have used.

I can be reached at: lee.atkinson@att.net

Lee Anne

Does anyone know how well JAWS navigates with medical record software
programs? Is there a medical records program (meditech? etc) that is easy
to use with JAWS? I am looking to get back to work as a physician and will
need to enter information into electronic medical records programs as well
as read information from medical records programs. If anyone has had success
doing this, I would appreciate any advice you may have.

Loreal Lavigna <Llavigna2@...>

I too am a medical transcriptionist and can assist in providing info about
platforms I've worked with over the past 10 years.

Llavigna2@aol.com or LorealLavigna@gmail.com and put Medical Records in the
subject line.

Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna