From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marks, Jim via
Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:38 PM
To: 'Dave Carlson'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Bluetooth Numeric Keypad

I cannot seem to find a Bluetooth numeric keypad to use with my laptop. The
Microsoft version is out of stock in every vender site I've explored except
for one on Amazon that costs an outrageous $249. Did they quit making this
device? It makes using Jaws on a laptop convenient. Yes, I know I can use
the Jaws laptop key strokes. Thing is, I prefer not doing that to make
things simple for my simple ways.

Jim Marks
jimmarks@mt.gov