From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS) via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 12:51 PM
To: Sharon; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: logos bible software

Optasia is usable, but has its drawbacks. I recently acquired the New
American, only to find it was missing six books--every book with only one
chapter, along with the book of Acts. This would suggest an indexing
problem, in that each of these books, in its own way, differed from the
norm. Acts is the only book to begin with a, and the single-chapter books
would seem to explain themselves. I don't know if this is common to all
translations, both Catholic and Protestant, but it's worth noting. For
heaven's sake, is there anyone out there willing to sell a study bible
straight up, without a lot of fuss and bother. Thus far, Optasia is the
closest I've found.

Ted