From: "Kevin Hourigan via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 8:56 AM
Subject: Warming up Jaws

Hello Listers,
My machine seems to stutter and jerk until it gets warmed up, especially if I do things too fast. Then after a few actions it performs normally. Does anyone have any suggestions please? I am using Jaws 16.0.1925, Windows 7, 64 bit.
Thank you for any advice.
Cheers Kevin.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 11251 (20150301) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 11251 (20150301) __________

http://www.eset.com

Feliciano G

What are your computer specs? Proccessor details?

Regards, Feliciano For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12vFollow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12vSent from the Super-iPhone

On Mar 1, 2015, at 8:56 AM, Kevin Hourigan via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hello Listers,
My machine seems to stutter and jerk until it gets warmed up, especially if I do things too fast. Then after a few actions it performs normally. Does anyone have any suggestions please? I am using Jaws 16.0.1925, Windows 7, 64 bit.
Thank you for any advice.
Cheers Kevin.

Robert Logue

I have the same experience too. It started a long time ago. I think it is just Windows settling down but it could be something else.
I find it very annoying.
Bob

On 3/1/2015 9:56 AM, Kevin Hourigan via Jfw wrote:
Hello Listers,
My machine seems to stutter and jerk until it gets warmed up, especially if I do things too fast. Then after a few actions it performs normally. Does anyone have any suggestions please? I am using Jaws 16.0.1925, Windows 7, 64 bit.
Thank you for any advice.
Cheers Kevin.

carman mccauley <carmanmccauley@...>

Me too but only with windows 7 64 bit, does not seem to happen with the 32
bit version of windows.

I have the same experience too. It started a long time ago. I think it
is just Windows settling down but it could be something else.
I find it very annoying.
Bob

On 3/1/2015 9:56 AM, Kevin Hourigan via Jfw wrote:
Hello Listers,
My machine seems to stutter and jerk until it gets warmed up, especially
if I do things too fast. Then after a few actions it performs normally. Does
anyone have any suggestions please? I am using Jaws 16.0.1925, Windows 7, 64
bit.
Thank you for any advice.
Cheers Kevin.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Could you be updating,, or performing some other activity at startup? My office machine does the same darn thing, and that seems to be why.