bookmarks in Mozilla

Maria Campbell

Are you using control plus shift plus b to show all bookmarks? Or are you looking at alt plus b for bookmarks in general?
There is an application to sync your Internet Explorer bookmarks to Mozilla, but I forgot how it's done.
Sorry.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Blaise Pascal

On 2/27/2015 2:27 PM, Gennie Eachus via Jfw wrote:
Hi,

I have to use Mozilla for my bank and grocery store. I have tried to create
bookmarks. I can't retrieve the bookmarks. Has anyone had any success with
using bookmarks?

Thanks.

Gennie

Maggi Ostrowski <mio528@...>

Hi Gennie,

Once you open Firefox, Ctrl-Shft-B will bring up bookmark options. Or, you
could just go to the Bookmarks button if Mozilla is your home page. Ctrl-F
while in Firefox will bring up menus and you can arrow right to Bookmarks
then down arrow for options.

Maggi