clicking on web pages

thomas williams

I use a online drug store when I go to the web site and click on a link
nothing happens, have anyone had this problem on other web site, using
jaws16? The site that Iam having problems on is www.optumrx.com

Maria Campbell

You might try pressing shift plus enter to open the link. Or you could try the applications key and enter on open link and see if that helps any.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Blaise Pascal

On 2/20/2015 2:03 AM, thomas williams via Jfw wrote:
I use a online drug store when I go to the web site and click on a link
nothing happens, have anyone had this problem on other web site, using
jaws16? The site that Iam having problems on is www.optumrx.com

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

I encounter this problem fairly frequently. In addition to shift plus enter
and/or selecting "open" from the context menu, I would also try pressing
insert plus 3 on the number row followed by the enter key. This has been
particularly useful for me in Outlook, when links in certain messages didn't
behave normally.