Topics

is visual studio accessible?

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
I'm thinking about trying to use Visual studio.
Is it accessible at all?
Long ago I want Courses in programming, and had bad luck because it
wasn't accessible at all with jaws. Editing, using and moving Controls
etc.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

Soronel Haetir

The non express editions are accessible, but while I know that until
recently express wasn't accessible at all I don't know if that is
still the case.

On 2/5/15, Kristoffer Gustafsson via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi.
I'm thinking about trying to use Visual studio.
Is it accessible at all?
Long ago I want Courses in programming, and had bad luck because it
wasn't accessible at all with jaws. Editing, using and moving Controls
etc.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Hozefa Tambawala

Visual studio 2013 ultimate is accessible with JAWS 16 / 15.

On 2/5/15, Soronel Haetir via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
The non express editions are accessible, but while I know that until
recently express wasn't accessible at all I don't know if that is
still the case.

On 2/5/15, Kristoffer Gustafsson via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi.
I'm thinking about trying to use Visual studio.
Is it accessible at all?
Long ago I want Courses in programming, and had bad luck because it
wasn't accessible at all with jaws. Editing, using and moving Controls
etc.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments
& Black keys are sad moments.

Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/starhoze

Skype ID:
star.hoze

Warm Regards,

Hozefa...

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
How much accessibility do I get?
I need to know for example where on the screen where a button is, and
such things.
So I don't put the button on the same Place as something else, for
example a list box.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I'm thinking about trying to use Visual studio.
Is it accessible at all?
Long ago I want Courses in programming, and had bad luck because it
wasn't accessible at all with jaws. Editing, using and moving Controls
etc.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934
--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Hozefa Tambawala

Hi,

You can't do anything in the design view window, but the appearance of
the controls can be adjusted via the code editor window.

The code editor and design view are connected with each other. If you
make any modifications in any one of them, its effect is seen in other
side as well.

<kg.kristoffer@gmail.com>:
[...]

ok, lucky that I've got Visual studio 2008 then.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I'm thinking about trying to use Visual studio.
Is it accessible at all?
Long ago I want Courses in programming, and had bad luck because it
wasn't accessible at all with jaws. Editing, using and moving Controls
etc.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934
--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

faten srour <faten.sroor@...>

hello, due to visual studio 2008, is it accessible in everything? can i
access the location of the buttons, edit boxes and all controls? and if yes
can anyone provide me a link to download a free version (non-trial one)?
regards.

:
Hi.
I'm thinking about trying to use Visual studio.
Is it accessible at all?
Long ago I want Courses in programming, and had bad luck because it
wasn't accessible at all with jaws. Editing, using and moving Controls
etc.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@...>

Looked up Visual Studio but couldn't really tell what it is used for. Could
someone shoot me a note off line to let me know something about it. Thanks
Andre