From: "Morey Worthington via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "jfw >" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 08:50 AM
Subject: youtube, and I am really frustrated

Hi all.
Using Jaws 16, IE 11, and Win/7HP.
Today I went into google, and typed in (Smothers Brothers..Puma)and smacked
Enter. The search results came up with the normal amount of results. I
clicked on the first choice and the message came up..."loading"
Then nothing happened.
I then hit the alt/left arrow keys and went back to the search field and
typed in (smothers brothers routines) and some of the same results came up
and I clicked on another choice and got the same results. Now I am really
getting POed.
Any thoughts on how to get this thing working again? I also have recently
upgraded the latest version of Silverlight.
Any help really appreciated.
Is it IE 11, Jaws 16 or???
Thanks,
Morey Worthington

Tom Macha <toml614@...>

I am able to use youtube 75% of the time no loading issues.

How long are you waiting for the loading? If it's Youtube I think it can take a while to download the video. I'm no expert on this, but 50% of the time, I'm actually able to launch and listen to a Youtube video.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, and pioneer

Today I went into google, and typed in (Smothers Brothers..Puma)and smacked
Enter. The search results came up with the normal amount of results. I
clicked on the first choice and the message came up..."loading"
Then nothing happened.
I then hit the alt/left arrow keys and went back to the search field and
typed in (smothers brothers routines) and some of the same results came up
and I clicked on another choice and got the same results. Now I am really
getting POed.
Any thoughts on how to get this thing working again? I also have recently
upgraded the latest version of Silverlight.
Any help really appreciated.
Is it IE 11, Jaws 16 or???
Thanks,
Morey Worthington

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Jaws tens to lose focus when I try to type a serch in youtube, and freezes for me.

I am able to use youtube 75% of the time no loading issues.

Today I went into google, and typed in (Smothers Brothers..Puma)and smacked
Enter. The search results came up with the normal amount of results. I
clicked on the first choice and the message came up..."loading"
Then nothing happened.
I then hit the alt/left arrow keys and went back to the search field and
typed in (smothers brothers routines) and some of the same results came up
and I clicked on another choice and got the same results. Now I am really
getting POed.
Any thoughts on how to get this thing working again? I also have recently
upgraded the latest version of Silverlight.
Any help really appreciated.
Is it IE 11, Jaws 16 or???
Thanks,
Morey Worthington

dennis

have you tried accessible youtube?
http://www.povidi.com/yourtube/

this is what i use all the time.

On 1/4/2015 10:50 AM, Morey Worthington via Jfw wrote:
Hi all.
Using Jaws 16, IE 11, and Win/7HP.
Today I went into google, and typed in (Smothers Brothers..Puma)and smacked Enter. The search results came up with the normal amount of results. I clicked on the first choice and the message came up..."loading"
Then nothing happened.
I then hit the alt/left arrow keys and went back to the search field and typed in (smothers brothers routines) and some of the same results came up and I clicked on another choice and got the same results. Now I am really getting POed.
Any thoughts on how to get this thing working again? I also have recently upgraded the latest version of Silverlight.
Any help really appreciated.
Is it IE 11, Jaws 16 or???
Thanks,
Morey Worthington

.

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Wow!!!!! Much better! Thank you for this! I never knew about this site! The regular site would freeze up on me big time!