Internet Explorer 11, JAWS 15 and You Tube

Mcginnis, Barbara

When I use IE 11, JAWS 15, and You Tube, I cannot make the video pause. If I am using IE 10, and JAWS 15, you tube pause button works. I called FS and they tried to use IE 11 and JAWS 16 to pause the video and it did not work with 16. Any suggestions as to what I can do to make it work? Press B for button does not work. JAWS may say Pause button but when you press the spacebar, the video does not stop.

________________________________

Aleeha Dudley

Have you tried using enter instead?

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993@gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Mcginnis, Barbara via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

When I use IE 11, JAWS 15, and You Tube, I cannot make the video pause. If I am using IE 10, and JAWS 15, you tube pause button works. I called FS and they tried to use IE 11 and JAWS 16 to pause the video and it did not work with 16. Any suggestions as to what I can do to make it work? Press B for button does not work. JAWS may say Pause button but when you press the spacebar, the video does not stop.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

If memory serves, if you turn off the virtual curser with insert z, you can
press k and it will work.
It's an alternative, but I couldn't explain why the button doesn't work to
pause.

"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell