accessible screen sharing program

Rhonda Partain

Hey, a job I am considering wants me to do screen sharing with an admin
person, I am guessing through adoobe connect,is there anything else that is
more accessible?

Thanks

Rhonda

-----
No virus found in this message.

Ed Marquette <marquette.ed@...>

Ronda:
Will you be sharing your screen in the sense that you will be
driving so-to-speak as you go through presentations and such?
If so, Webex is OK. If you are trying to follow the other
person's screen as the remote admin person is sharing his/her
screen, you are out of luck.
I have found nothing that really works. If someone else has, that
would be worth something.

Hey, a job I am considering wants me to do screen sharing with an
admin person, I am guessing through adoobe connect,is there
anything else that is more accessible?

Thanks

Rhonda

-----
No virus found in this message.
12/01/14

Mr. Eyeball (AccessTelevision.tv Gmail)

RDP, Team viewer supports audio!

Name:
Mr. Jonas Voll
Email:

Web site:
www.AccessTelevision.tv
YouTube:
FaceBook:
Twitter:

Hey, a job I am considering wants me to do screen sharing with an admin
person, I am guessing through adoobe connect,is there anything else that is
more accessible?

Thanks

Rhonda

-----
No virus found in this message.

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Ditto on Team Viewer as an accessible screen sharing tool.

I do remote training with visually impaired clients. I use JAWS tandem with
Skype or a telephone for audio. For my clients who don't use JAWS (they use
Guide or whatever), I use Team Viewer, which has audio built into it. Both
solutions allow me to view their desktop (I'm partially sighted) and control
their computer.

Skype alone lets you share a desktop. It's also supposed to let you send
files back and forth, but I've had limited success with that. I understand
there are JAWS scripts for Skype, but haven't used them personally.
Unmodified, Skype's accessibility is rather limited.
-Paul

Ed Marquette <marquette.ed@...>

WebEx works too, provided you are sharing your screen, not the
other way around.