moderated JAWS and VBA

Pele West <pele.westlists@...>

Hi Debbie

Thanks for writing. I am afraid Status Cells are turned off, but thanks
for the suggestion.

I bought the Brailliant B64 8 years ago. I wanted a B40 but it would
have taken 10 weeks to arrive, so bought the B64 instead. I really like
it.

Pele

Debby Hill

Hi Pele,

I may be able to help with 1, but not 2. (By the way, I didn't think anyone
else on the planet had a Brailliant 64 but me.) Anyway, this is just a
guess, but are status cells turned off? To go to setting center (JAWS key 6)
/ braille / advanced. The "placement of status cells" is the first option. I
am hoping they are set to "left" so you can set them to "none" and solve the
problem.

If that doesn't help, let me know and you could possibly try something else.

Have fun!

Debby