From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of lotusrising--- via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:59 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Converting PDF files to Word

Hi,
Does anyone know how to use the adobe subscription service? I signed up for it so I could convert PDF files into Word files, but I can't figure out what to do. The line does anyone have a telephone number for Adobe, I can't find it.
Thanks. Sincerely,

Lauren Snyder, Ph.D.
Sent from my iPhone

Diana Brent <dlbrent@...>

Acrobat Pro with JAWS does this as well. I use itall the time and I don't
have the latest version.

Diana