media players

Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi.

Well.

Going to totally uinstall itunes.

Not customsizable enough, and the keyboard short cuts are klunky.

So.

Going to use windows media player for the time being, until maybe there is a
more stable version of winamp, or if vlc media player or some other media
player is more accessible with jaws.

Marvin.

Adrian Spratt

Before you give up, maybe this item from another list is worth looking into. I haven't yet listened to it.

Here is a link to a great podcast all about working with iTunes and jaws 16.
Listening to AppleVis Podcast (Quick Tip: Navigating iTunes 12 With Jaws 16):
http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/quick-tip-navigating-itunes-12-jaws-16
In this podcast, Thom Spittle shares some tips to help users of Jaws 16 navigate the changed interface of iTunes in version 12.

Not customsizable enough, and the keyboard short cuts are klunky.

So.

Going to use windows media player for the time being, until maybe there is a
more stable version of winamp, or if vlc media player or some other media
player is more accessible with jaws.

Marvin.

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

You can also try v u player. Its free and stil available.

On 17/11/2014, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Before you give up, maybe this item from another list is worth looking into.
I haven't yet listened to it.

Here is a link to a great podcast all about working with iTunes and jaws
16.
Listening to AppleVis Podcast (Quick Tip: Navigating iTunes 12 With Jaws
16):
http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/quick-tip-navigating-itunes-12-jaws-16
In this podcast, Thom Spittle shares some tips to help users of Jaws 16
navigate the changed interface of iTunes in version 12.

Not customsizable enough, and the keyboard short cuts are klunky.

So.

Going to use windows media player for the time being, until maybe there is
more stable version of winamp, or if vlc media player or some other media
player is more accessible with jaws.

Marvin.

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7
Audioboo: www.audioboo.com/DjSpotlight

Brad Martin <brad@...>

Personally I really like VLC Media Player, and I like it even more since I discovered a list of shortcut keys. I have switched almost exclusively to it. The download page is at http://www.videolan.org/vlc and there's a list of keyboard shortcuts at https://wiki.videolan.org/Hotkeys_table/

Brad Martin
brad@...
http://www.facebook.com/ucoupons

On 11/17/2014 5:48 AM, Marvin Hunkin via Jfw wrote:
Hi.

Well.

Going to totally uinstall itunes.

Not customsizable enough, and the keyboard short cuts are klunky.

So.

Going to use windows media player for the time being, until maybe there is a
more stable version of winamp, or if vlc media player or some other media
player is more accessible with jaws.

Marvin.

Brad Martin
brad@... <mailto:brad@...>

Tom Behler

Brad:

Do you like the VLC media player better than Winamp?

If so, can you tell me why?

I've been having trouble getting winamp to become my default media player in
Windows 7, so wonder if VLC might be a better option.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

[...]

scrubbed...
Brad Martin
brad@... <mailto:brad@...> My Facebook page where
I post online shopping coupons and deals:

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Both players you name are quite accessible.

Ted

Not customsizable enough, and the keyboard short cuts are klunky.

So.

Going to use windows media player for the time being, until maybe there is a more stable version of winamp, or if vlc media player or some other media player is more accessible with jaws.

Marvin.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Cool, any hidden set-and-forget resume command in there?