windows 7 outlook express or outlook

Jerry hathaway

I have upgraded my windows to windows 7. I have installed outlook express for windows 7. I still have a couple of problems with outlook express. the two problems are not being able to open hyper links that are included in my e-mails and having to use my password each time I send or receive e-mail. Some have suggested I change to Microsoft outlook. I would like to know how accessible outlook is and whether I will be able to use it work with my e-mail service. Any suggestions, or help will be appreciated.

Jerry

Jeff Christiansen

Hi there

I find outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 to be pretty much accessible. I believe a
user's experience level contributes to ease of use.
I did not think there was such a thing as Outlook Express for Win 7. Is this
shareware?
I would go to Outlook.

Jeff C

Ron Barton <ron.barton@...>

Jeff,

You are correct there is no Outlook Express for Windows 7, or 8. Microsoft
does not support Outlook Express after Windows XP. I did not like the idea
of changing to Outlook either but once you get used to it then you hardly
notice any difference!

RB

I find outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 to be pretty much accessible. I believe a
user's experience level contributes to ease of use.
I did not think there was such a thing as Outlook Express for Win 7. Is this
shareware?
I would go to Outlook.

Jeff C

Nicole Massey <nyyki@...>

Actually I've found that Jaws works better with Outlook than Outlook
Express, and the spell checker problems OE has don't happen in Outlook. Note
however that Outlook doesn't have Usenet support if that's important to you.

I find outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 to be pretty much accessible. I
believe a user's experience level contributes to ease of use.
I did not think there was such a thing as Outlook Express for Win 7. Is
this shareware?
I would go to Outlook.

Jeff C

Cy Selfridge

Hi, if you are going to stay with Windows 7 for a while remember that Office
2003 will run on it.
I was really bummed out when I thought I had to go to office 2007 because
Outlook was not available until you purchased the high priced version.
Had I known that 2003 would run on 7 I would have stayed with it as I have a
Student Edition with everything I use on it and I can put it on more than
one computer.
Cy

I find outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 to be pretty much accessible. I believe a
user's experience level contributes to ease of use.
I did not think there was such a thing as Outlook Express for Win 7. Is this
shareware?
I would go to Outlook.

Jeff C

Lee Maschmeyer

On Windows 7 Outlook Express is now called Windows Live Mil.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

For Halloween fun, listen to The Sorcerer's Apprentice:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80389943/The%20Sorcerer%27s%20Apprentice.mp3

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

hello there;

actually?
there is such an annimal
outlook express for
windows 7 and windows 8.
however, microsoft outlook is way supperior.
has nothing to do with,
windows live mil.
not such a thing.
windows live mail is a downloadable file.
perhaps your thinking of windows mail.

On Windows 7 Outlook Express is now called Windows Live Mil.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

For Halloween fun, listen to The Sorcerer's Apprentice:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80389943/The%20Sorcerer%27s%20Apprentice
.mp3

Jeff Christiansen

You'll have to send out the download link for Outlook express on Windows 7 Windows 8 please
There is no such animal

Jeff c

On Oct 30, 2014, at 13:26, david via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

hello there;

actually?
there is such an annimal
outlook express for
windows 7 and windows 8.
however, microsoft outlook is way supperior.
has nothing to do with,
windows live mil.
not such a thing.
windows live mail is a downloadable file.
perhaps your thinking of windows mail.

On Windows 7 Outlook Express is now called Windows Live Mil.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

For Halloween fun, listen to The Sorcerer's Apprentice:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80389943/The%20Sorcerer%27s%20Apprentice
.mp3

Jeff Christiansen

Hey there CY

I am currently still trying to tinker with a student version of office
installed on Win 7 home premium.
Maybe if you had or have advice on getting 2003 to run correctly. I get
update failures as well.
Please advise.

Jeff.();