Creating pivot tables in Excel 2010

Sameer

Dear List members,

Kindly inform me if we can create & read Pivot tables in Excel 2010 using JAWS.

If we can create pivot tables using JAWS, request you to kindly provide me step-by-step instructions for the same.

I am using Excel 2010 & JAWS 15 on a Windows 7 system.

Thanking all of you in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India

Dave...

Yes. It does take some learning to use the feature. Plan to use the context
menus a lot to get it done. There are online tutorials to help with
understanding the terminology and concepts.
A very powerful Excel tool to have at your disposal.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, pioneer, landlord, Farfar, musician, and woodworker

Kindly inform me if we can create & read Pivot tables in Excel 2010 using
JAWS.

If we can create pivot tables using JAWS, request you to kindly provide me
step-by-step instructions for the same.

I am using Excel 2010 & JAWS 15 on a Windows 7 system.

Thanking all of you in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India

Charles Coe

One of the places you can acquire a tutorial is at the following web site:

www.blindtraining.com

The cost is about $90.00 for Excel