From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of John Martyn
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 2:36 PM
To: Blindtunesbeta@freelists.org; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: iTunes scripts for iTunes 12

All I can say is wow. The UIA version of these scripts are going to be
fantastic. It opens up the doors to everything I need. It is fast too.
The legacy scripts will follow since it will take more time, but at least
for JAWS 15 and up it is going to be awesome. Still working out issues with
focus, but it appears that things will work better than any previous blind
tunes scripts. Moving columns should work out also as well as sorting by a
specific column. The interface is a little clumbsy without scripts, but
managable. I chose the jaws 15 and up first since it will take less time to
get something out there. Any wishes for the new scripts?
Cheers,
John Martyn

John Kolwick <john2109@...>

Yes, I would like a copy of the scripts. thanks very much

All I can say is wow. The UIA version of these scripts are going to be fantastic. It opens up the doors to everything I need. It is fast too. The legacy scripts will follow since it will take more time, but at least for JAWS 15 and up it is going to be awesome. Still working out issues with focus, but it appears that things will work better than any previous blind tunes scripts. Moving columns should work out also as well as sorting by a specific column. The interface is a little clumbsy without scripts, but managable. I chose the jaws 15 and up first since it will take less time to get something out there. Any wishes for the new scripts?
Cheers,
John Martyn

Sharon

How do we purchase the new scripts when they are available? I can do most
things without scripts though it's quite slow at times.
Sharon

All I can say is wow. The UIA version of these scripts are going to be
fantastic. It opens up the doors to everything I need. It is fast too.
The legacy scripts will follow since it will take more time, but at
least for JAWS 15 and up it is going to be awesome. Still working out
issues with focus, but it appears that things will work better than any
previous blind tunes scripts. Moving columns should work out also as
well as sorting by a specific column. The interface is a little clumbsy
without scripts, but managable. I chose the jaws 15 and up first since
it will take less time to get something out there. Any wishes for the
new scripts?
Cheers,
John Martyn

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

I wish we could just try them out before buy? But now you have to buy
once you open the program. So no way to test.

On 20/10/2014, Sharon via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
[...]

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7