From: "John Martyn via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: <Blindtunesbeta@...>; "The Jaws for Windows support list."
<jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 7:35 PM
Subject: iTunes 12 scripting in progress

I am on the task this weekend. Probably won't get much sleep. I am going
to do two versions. One for JAWS 14 and below to jaws 11, and jaws 15
and up. The jaws 15 scripts will be totally off the hook. The legacy
scripts will aloow for basic navigation to get to the commonly used
stuff, but the UIA scripts will be extremely advanced and will work
faster, better, and you will be able to do more.
Wish me luck!
John Martyn

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Yes, thanks john for your hard work, I really hope you can improve
allot, as I had allot of issues in the past, so I actually gave up on
it then. Hopefully it can change the landscape for me also.

On 18/10/2014, Mario Brusco via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
well, you asked for it... good luck John. we know you'll do a good job.

I am on the task this weekend. Probably won't get much sleep. I am going
to do two versions. One for JAWS 14 and below to jaws 11, and jaws 15
and up. The jaws 15 scripts will be totally off the hook. The legacy
scripts will aloow for basic navigation to get to the commonly used
stuff, but the UIA scripts will be extremely advanced and will work
faster, better, and you will be able to do more.
Wish me luck!
John Martyn

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7
Audioboo: www.audioboo.com/DjSpotlight

Johna Lynn Nordin <nordinjohnal@...>

Good luck and I'd love a copy when you're finished
Johna

I am on the task this weekend. Probably won't get much sleep. I am going to
do two versions. One for JAWS 14 and below to jaws 11, and jaws 15 and up.
The jaws 15 scripts will be totally off the hook. The legacy scripts will
aloow for basic navigation to get to the commonly used stuff, but the UIA
scripts will be extremely advanced and will work faster, better, and you
will be able to do more.
Wish me luck!
John Martyn

James Malone