From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 12:39 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Webvisum

Hello all,
Could anyone please confirm the instructions for using Jaws and webvisum to solve a captcha challenge? I have install webvisum, press alt, control, and 6 on the numbers row, but it is not working.
Cheers Kevin.

Soronel Haetir

I always use the right click menu option on the actual graphic.

On 10/4/14, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
This is the correct key combination. Remember that Webvisum works only in
Firefox. You might confirm that Webvisum really is installed by going into
tools with alt-t and arrowing up.

Could anyone please confirm the instructions for using Jaws and webvisum to
solve a captcha challenge? I have install webvisum, press alt, control, and
6 on the numbers row, but it is not working.
Cheers Kevin.
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...

paul lemm

Hi,

Yes that is the correct key stroke, one way to know if web visum is loaded
and working correctly is that when I use that key stroke jaws reads a
message saying something like either 'capture submitted' or 'no capture
found on this page' just thought that might help you find out if you have
web visum loaded, its working correctly and your presseing the right key
stroke

Paul lemm

Could anyone please confirm the instructions for using Jaws and webvisum to
solve a captcha challenge? I have install webvisum, press alt, control, and
6 on the numbers row, but it is not working.
Cheers Kevin.

James Malone

Hello all, Where can you find Webvisum.
James

Could anyone please confirm the instructions for using Jaws and webvisum to
solve a captcha challenge? I have install webvisum, press alt, control, and
6 on the numbers row, but it is not working.
Cheers Kevin.

Johna Lynn Nordin <nordinjohnal@...>

It's a link on the firefox website under add ins I believe

Johna

Could anyone please confirm the instructions for using Jaws and webvisum to
solve a captcha challenge? I have install webvisum, press alt, control, and
6 on the numbers row, but it is not working.
Cheers Kevin.

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Hello all,
Thank you for all of your assistance. It turned out I did not have it installed, and needed to apply for an invitation to do so, but have it working now.
Thanks again, Kevin.