Capturing balloons

Raymond Bishup

I kind of feel silly asking but when JFW comes up and tells you to "press
here" for more information due to the fact it is a balloon popping up, what
is the key stroke to get more information?

Raymond Bishop, NV9B

Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****

Bob W <rwiley45@...>

Hi Raymond.

No question should ever make you feel silly. Right?

I've read some fairly sophisticated proposals for capturing those pesky
balloons, but those proposals don't usually work out too good.

The best way I've found for capturing them is to look in your system tray
with the keystrokes insert+f11, or, as I recently found through another
thread on this list, the keystroke windowsKey+b. The advantage of insert+f11
is that you can do a clean right or left mouse click with it.

This won't always reveal those slippery things, but often does.

Hope this helps.

Bob

I kind of feel silly asking but when JFW comes up and tells you to "press
here" for more information due to the fact it is a balloon popping up, what
is the key stroke to get more information?

Raymond Bishop, NV9B

Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****

One out of 10 people understand binary: those who do, and those who don't.

paul lemm

Hi,

If you click the jaws key for left mouse click, which is / key on the numpad
when the numlock is turned off when you get the balloon message that will
open it. Although you have to click it fairly quickly after you get the
balloon message or you miss it

Hope that helps

Paul lemm

I kind of feel silly asking but when JFW comes up and tells you to "press
here" for more information due to the fact it is a balloon popping up, what
is the key stroke to get more information?

Raymond Bishop, NV9B

Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Also, if you use Windows7, you can go to the ease of access option, to lengthen the time the balloon is displayed on the screen before it disappears. This will give you more time to perform your left mouse click.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com