Aim with Jaws

Sirena <sieradream@...>

Does anyone know how on earth to use AIM instant messenger with Jaws now?
It's taken the inaccessible route and aim 6.5 won't work anymore.

Si

Please support my writing dream, and that of having a second child some day.

Be the wind beneath my wings.
<http://www.blogit.com/Blogs/General/Referrals.aspx>

Paws and Pacifiers: The Diary of a Blind Mother
<http://www.blogit.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/pawsandpacifiers/>

Broken Chains: The Enhanced Expressions of a Creative Mind
<http://www.blogit.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/BrokenChains/>

Dan Kerstetter <dhk55@...>

I'm using the latest version of JAWS with AIM 7.5.

It works but it's not all automatic as it used to be.

After you've signed on you'll be presented with your buddy list. Press
enter to start a conversation with that person. The messages don't read
automatically any more but you can read them with alt 1 through 9 on the
alphanumeric row.

HTH

Dan