From: "Cliff Self via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:25 PM
Subject: Porting Jaws settings

I'm still using Jaws 12, and just got a new 64 bit Windows 7 computer. First, I gather that I should download the 64 bit version of Jaws 12 from Freedom Scientific. Should I then attempt to move the settings from my ancient XP machine? Or would it be better to start from scratch. If it's better to move the settings, how do I go about this.

Thanks,

cliff

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 10245 (20140812) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 10245 (20140812) __________

http://www.eset.com

Adrian Spratt

Many of the programs I had on my old XP machine work fine on my Win7/64 machine.

Since you're migrating from 32-bit to 64-bit, I'd start from scratch with my
settings.

Also, you're probably going to be using different programs with Windows7
than you were with XP, so your settings from your XP machine probably won't
be applicable anyway.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com