From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Stan Bobbitt via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 20:00
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: accessibility of office 365

Hello everyone,

Does anyone use office 365? I am interested in getting a subscription but I'm not sure about the accessibility. I have a student 2013 version on one of my PCs and I do ok with it.
Much thanks in advance,

“The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.…”
Stan Bobbitt

Tom Behler

Stan:

I use the Outlook e-mail portion of office 365 at work, and have found that it works quite well with Jaws.

I have had difficulty with the calendaring feature, though, and am in the process of trying to get it to work better.

We just made the switch to Office 365 this past Spring, so am still in learning mode here.

I hope this helps at least a little.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

Does anyone use office 365? I am interested in getting a subscription but I'm not sure about the accessibility. I have a student 2013 version on one of my PCs and I do ok with it.
Much thanks in advance,

“The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.…”
Stan Bobbitt

George B

Tom what issues are you having with the cal.

Does anyone use office 365? I am interested in getting a subscription but I'm not sure about the accessibility. I have a student 2013 version on one of my PCs and I do ok with it.
Much thanks in advance,

“The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail.…”
Stan Bobbitt

Chris Jenkins

Hello.

I'm just curious if you're speaking of the online version of Outlook or if you're speaking of the downloadable version of Outlook?