From: "Judith Bron via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 06:11 AM
Subject: formatting emails

Thanks to those who suggested I replace my keyboard. I did and it made a
world of difference. Except for my emails. As you can hear in this one I
get one or two words per line making it awkeward for sighted readers. Is
there a way to format emails so they read normally? Thanks, Judith

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

your email is formatted just fine here.
Are you sure you don't just need to maximize the current window?

At 09:11 AM 6/20/2014, you wrote:
Thanks to those who suggested I replace my keyboard. I did and it made a
world of difference. Except for my emails. As you can hear in this one I
get one or two words per line making it awkeward for sighted readers. Is
there a way to format emails so they read normally? Thanks, Judith

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

make sure windows is maximized.

if you are using windows 7 it's windows key plus up arrow.
or, of course,
alt+spacebar plus letter "x".