second request jaws 14 and windows live mail

David Hardingham

I received little or no help with my question.

When I try and sort my incomeing e mail and hit the delete key on the six pack sometimes the cursor will move to the next message in the list but more often it will just stop.

In order to move to the next message I have to hit excape and the down curser.

I get a lot of mail for which I have no interest and going through takes much longer this way.

Again I have jaws 14 latest, latest windows live mail and i..e. 8.

Thanks,

David

Londa Peterson

I've had this problem before. Since I use a Braille display, I can see that the message is actually there, but JAWS isn't reading it. The problem is that if you don't hit escape and reopen the message, JAWS won't automatically read them anymore until you do. When this problem happens, try using your arrow keys and see if the message is actually there. Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix this.

I received little or no help with my question.

When I try and sort my incomeing e mail and hit the delete key on the six pack sometimes the cursor will move to the next message in the list but more often it will just stop.

In order to move to the next message I have to hit excape and the down curser.

I get a lot of mail for which I have no interest and going through takes much longer this way.

Again I have jaws 14 latest, latest windows live mail and i..e. 8.

Thanks,

David

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

second request?

well, third answer;

I'm assuming your asking about deleteing messages while in a message in
windows live mail,

just enter on the message,
ctrl+d=delete, this will move you to the next message.

I received little or no help with my question.

When I try and sort my incomeing e mail and hit the delete key on the six
pack sometimes the cursor will move to the next message in the list but more

often it will just stop.

In order to move to the next message I have to hit excape and the down
curser.

I get a lot of mail for which I have no interest and going through takes
much longer this way.

Again I have jaws 14 latest, latest windows live mail and i..e. 8.

Thanks,

David

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

I've not experienced any of these problems in which you have described. I am using windows 7 and windows live mail.

I received little or no help with my question.

When I try and sort my incomeing e mail and hit the delete key on the six
pack sometimes the cursor will move to the next message in the list but more
often it will just stop.

In order to move to the next message I have to hit excape and the down
curser.

I get a lot of mail for which I have no interest and going through takes
much longer this way.

Again I have jaws 14 latest, latest windows live mail and i..e. 8.

Thanks,

David

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

also, again;
you need to make sure that the screen is maximized, so jaws will work
properly, have good focus.
also, ctrl+d=delete while inside a message,

I've not experienced any of these problems in which you have described. I
am using windows 7 and windows live mail.

I received little or no help with my question.

When I try and sort my incomeing e mail and hit the delete key on the six
pack sometimes the cursor will move to the next message in the list but more
often it will just stop.

In order to move to the next message I have to hit excape and the down
curser.

I get a lot of mail for which I have no interest and going through takes
much longer this way.

Again I have jaws 14 latest, latest windows live mail and i..e. 8.

Thanks,

David

David Hardingham

Hi and thanks to all,

I used your suggestions and key strokes I did not know about to hdeal quite well with this iss.

Thanks,

David

I received little or no help with my question.

When I try and sort my incomeing e mail and hit the delete key on the six
pack sometimes the cursor will move to the next message in the list but more
often it will just stop.

In order to move to the next message I have to hit excape and the down
curser.

I get a lot of mail for which I have no interest and going through takes
much longer this way.

Again I have jaws 14 latest, latest windows live mail and i..e. 8.

Thanks,

David

Londa Peterson

At least for me, my windows are maximized, and I do use control D. I think
this may be one of those things that some people see while others don't.