Excel Status Bar

Raymond Bishup

Does anyone know the actual shortcut keystroke to get a status bar reading
in excel. If you highlight more than one cell example three cells, can you
press a shortcut key to get the status of the three cells? The average
would be in the status. Zoom Text seems to have such s shortcut key and the
other three students I am working with are JAWS users.

Raymond Bishop, NV9B

Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****