SayAll in JAWS15 changing voices

Ann Byrne

I just upghraded this computer to JAWS 15, thinking to do myself a favor. after copying the eudora settings from JAWS 14, BECAUSE 15 DOESN'T SUPPORT EUDORA, i began reading with insert+down arrow. and stinkin' SayAll changed to the Microsoft Anna voice instead of Eloquence.

I have been through all the settings I can think of but haven't found where to change this. Can someone please bail me out???

thanks,

Ann

Kimber Gardner

Have you checked which profile you're using? Does the say all voice
change in every application or just EUDORA?

On 4/21/14, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:
I just upghraded this computer to JAWS 15, thinking to do myself a
favor. after copying the eudora settings from JAWS 14, BECAUSE 15
DOESN'T SUPPORT EUDORA, i began reading with insert+down arrow. and
stinkin' SayAll changed to the Microsoft Anna voice instead of Eloquence.

I have been through all the settings I can think of but haven't found
where to change this. Can someone please bail me out???

thanks,

Ann

Kimberly

Ann Byrne

It changed in every application. I called FS tech support, because I couldn't find a place to fix it. They said delete the profile and set it up again. I did, and that fixed it.