Jaws 15 and VMware workstation 10

Philip Hall <p.hall.eml1@...>

I am attempting to use jaws 15 with VMware workstation 10.

I can get to the menus with the jaws cursor, and can open a virtual machine.

When I attempt to change to the virtual machine with ctrl+g, nothing
happens. Jaws doesn't even say the keystroke.

I tried using pass key through with the same results.

Is it worth installing the jaws scripts for workstation 7?

If anyone has any information on how to use jaws with workstation 10, I
would appreciate hearing from you.

Many thanks

Phil

Mr. Eyeball (AccessTelevision.tv Gmail)

After focus is full screen on VmWare try Windows key + U and open Windows
Narrator!
What system did you install on VmWare?

Name:
Mr. Jonas Voll