From: "Michael Mote" <miketmote73@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 3:33 PM
Subject: Remote access with JAWS.

Hi folks! I am sending this message on behalf of a friend who has asked me
to find out what is the best solution for JAWS and Remote Access.
Specifically, he asked me about the Microsoft remote access, and if if works
with JAWS or not. Anyone use this, or have recommendations for what he can
use? Many thanks!