From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Stephen G.
Hughes
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:19 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: still have that issue with word

I appreciate all of your suggestions really I do; tried them all but still
can't get to where I can add a new folder. Are there any of you out there
with any other suggestions?

Thx,

Steve

I am running the latest version of Jaws, have the virtual ribb9on now
turned off, on a windows 7 machine and word 2010 please help

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should
not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Please notify the sender
immediately via email if you have received this email by mistake, then
delete this email from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in
this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Center
for Sight & Hearing. The Center does not accept liability for the content
in this email or for the results of actions taken based on the information
provided unless that information is confirmed in writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email. The recipient
should verify this email and any attachments for viruses. Although
precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this
email, the Center does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage
that arises from the use of this email or attachments.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I know that Word will let you reset page numbers, and it should be somewhere in the page menu. For instance, say your manuscript goes from I-XIV, then recommences with Arabic 1; Word can do that.

Does any one know how I can create cover page and that cover page start from page 1 instead of 0? I am using Jaws 15 and Microsoft word 2010.
Also is there any automated tool for creating bibliography citation which is accessible?
Hina.

[...]

Hina Altaf <haltaf@...>

I do not find the option.

[...]

I stand corrected. Cover pages, page breaks, and page numbers are all covered in the insert menu. I had to do a little reviewing to refresh my memory.