Mozilla Firefox

Barbara Corner <bcorner@...>

Which version of Mozilla firefox is best to use with JAWS version 14?

Thanks!

Bar & Luxy (the Deluxe model of the black lab)

Brad Martin

I don't find that it makes much difference personally. At work I have JFW 10, and at home I have 15. They pretty much function about the same with the latest and greatest version of Firefox, which I think is 27.

Brad

On 3/19/2014 7:18 PM, Barbara Corner wrote:
Which version of Mozilla firefox is best to use with JAWS version 14?

Thanks!

Bar & Luxy (the Deluxe model of the black lab)

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Latest Version of Firefox is 28.0.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 9564 (20140319) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 9564 (20140319) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Martin

Ah, mine hasn't updated yet. I'm still running 27.01. It's working well, so I haven't made any changes in the past month or so. Honestly, for the most part I have better luck with it and JAWS than with Internet Explorer 11, and we're finding it works better with www.uwfreetaxes.org than IE11 for sure.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Martin" <brad@formyfriends.org>
I don't find that it makes much difference personally. At work I have JFW 10, and at home I have 15. They pretty much function about the same with the latest and greatest version of Firefox, which I think is 27.

Brad

On 3/19/2014 7:18 PM, Barbara Corner wrote:
Which version of Mozilla firefox is best to use with JAWS version 14?

Thanks!

Bar & Luxy (the Deluxe model of the black lab)

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 9564 (20140319) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 9564 (20140319) __________

http://www.eset.com

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Speaking of browsers, I've been flirting with the idea of trying Chrome with my Juno account, instead of IE10. I've had a lot of trouble with that account since setting up my new machine late last year; connections just aren't stable. I've read the reports on this list about Chrome and JAWS, but thought it might not make a lot of difference since, with Juno, the underlying browser is just a foundation; the interface the user sees is all Juno. Experiences I had at work a couple of years ago taught me the browser can make a big difference in Internet stability.

Ted