best tax filing program that works with Jaws

Vicky Collins

Does the Tax Act Online version have one of those captcha things? I've been using the download version for over ten years now; and, fortunately, it has so far had no captcha.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Baldwin" <mbaldwin577@...
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...
Date sent: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:24:18 -0600
Subject: RE: best tax filing program that works with Jaws

Been using tax act online for several years with no issues. I have not
checked it out for this year. Use to use Turbotax online, but that got to
where some parts were not screen reader friendly.

Michael

It's that time of year again and I wonder which is the best
program to do
your own taxes since I can't afford accountants that also is Jaws
friendly?

I need to file the federal and New York State and city.

Sincerely,

Lauren

Lauren

Is it easy to make changes once you input the information?

Sincerely,

Lauren

Does the Tax Act Online version have one of those captcha things?
I've been using the download version for over ten years now; and,
fortunately, it has so far had no captcha.

It's that time of year again and I wonder which is the best
program to do
your own taxes since I can't afford accountants that also is Jaws
friendly?

I need to file the federal and New York State and city.

Sincerely,

Lauren

Dave...

Sort of, but not like changing a number on a form. You'll need to enter the
wizard at the appropriate point and step through to make the change. Trying
to change the number on the represented form on the screen is pretty hard to
do unless you have sight.

Dave Carlson
San Francisco Bay Area semi-retired sales engineer, Farfar, musician, and
woodworker.
dgcarlson@...

Is it easy to make changes once you input the information?

Sincerely,

Lauren

Does the Tax Act Online version have one of those captcha things?
I've been using the download version for over ten years now; and,
fortunately, it has so far had no captcha.

It's that time of year again and I wonder which is the best
program to do
your own taxes since I can't afford accountants that also is Jaws
friendly?

I need to file the federal and New York State and city.

Sincerely,

Lauren

Michael Baldwin

Yes, the online does, but I just do that part in Firefox and the webvisum
takes care of it.

Michael