jaws and the focus 40 blue

Lelia Struve <leliastruve@...>

Hi all, my name is Lelia and I just got a focus 40 blue from a friend, I got all the packaging with it including the braille manual and the cd, I also have an iPhone 4 s with the latest update. here is my question, can or is there a way to instead of scroll or panning through a line of Braille in a book, is there a way to continuously read a line and have it go directly to the next line? I know I can have it read from top to bottom of a page but it goes so fast that I of course can't keep up. I hope I'm making some kind of sense here.

--
Lelia