From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:14 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Trouble With Google Shopping

Hi fellow JAWS users. I have been using the Google Shopping site
successfully for years with IE 8 running JAWS 9 and XP to check the prices
and availability of products I am interested in buying. Yesterday and
again this morning, when I tried to access the Google Shopping page with IE
8, I got a strange error message. When I tried to access Google Shopping
with Firefox 18, it wouldn't load at all, and I got instead the Google home
page with the normal search edit field with a bunch of links to product ads
under the search field. Has anyone else been experiencing trouble with
Google Shopping? I was able to access it without any difficulty last week.
I would appreciate it if somebody could check out the Google Shopping page,
the direct address for which is below, and report whether they can load it
successfully and search for products. Thanks.

www.google.com/shopping

Gerald

Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrogia@...>

Clear your temp files
Clear your browser cookies.

Works fine for me. Using IE 10 and JFW 15.

[...]

Adrian Spratt

Gerald,

It works for me with IE10, Win7 and JAWS 14. I noticed a number of websites that had ceased working well for me with XP became easy to navigate when I upgraded to Win7 and IE9 / 10. I apologize for implying that an upgrade might soon be necessary.

One thing. I see you have FF18. FF updated the other day to 25. I don't know if JAWS 9 works with recent versions, but I mention it in case.

[...]

Rose Combs <rosecombs@...>

It worked just fine using Jaws 15, IE 11 and Windows 7.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@Q.com