From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of
christine@in-sightful.com
Sent: September 25, 2013 7:20 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Jaws not talking

To Whom It May Concern,

I have installed jaws 14 from the cd on my desktop computer running windows
7 home premium. When I click on the jaws icon on the desktop it does not
work meaning jaws does not talk. How can I fix this so that it will work
correctly?

The system sound work fine I am able to play music just fine on my computer

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

christine@...

To Whom It May Concern,

I have installed jaws 14 from the cd on my desktop computer running windows
7 home premium. When I click on the jaws icon on the desktop it does not
work meaning jaws does not talk. How can I fix this so that it will work
correctly?

The system sound work fine I am able to play music just fine on my computer

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Charles Coe

Hi,

Do you have the standard or pro version of JAWS? Also did you enter your
authorization number when prompted?

If you are still having problems you may want to contact FS Technical
Support.

I have installed jaws 14 from the cd on my desktop computer running windows
7 home premium. When I click on the jaws icon on the desktop it does not
work meaning jaws does not talk. How can I fix this so that it will work
correctly?

The system sound work fine I am able to play music just fine on my computer

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Kimber Gardner

When you say Jaws isn't talking, do you mean it doesn't come up
talking when you start the computer? Or do you mean you can't get Jaws
to talk "at all" even by clicking the Jaws icon on the desktop?

Is this a completely new installation of Jaws, or are you upgrading
from an earlier version?

If you could give a few more details I may be able to help.

Kimber

On 9/25/13, christine@in-sightful.com <christine@in-sightful.com> wrote:
To Whom It May Concern,

I have installed jaws 14 from the cd on my desktop computer running windows
7 home premium. When I click on the jaws icon on the desktop it does not
work meaning jaws does not talk. How can I fix this so that it will work
correctly?

The system sound work fine I am able to play music just fine on my computer

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Kimberly

Dave Durber

Charles:

There is no difference between JAWS Standard and JAWS Professional. It is the additional programming which allows JAWS Professional to work with all editions of the various versions of Windows, with the exception of Windows XP 64 BIT.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

I have installed jaws 14 from the cd on my desktop computer running windows
7 home premium. When I click on the jaws icon on the desktop it does not
work meaning jaws does not talk. How can I fix this so that it will work
correctly?

The system sound work fine I am able to play music just fine on my computer

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Tom Lange

Hi,
Did it talk during the installation?

Tom