From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Laura
Mackenrot
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 2:14 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Accessible Financial Software

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@...>

Hi,
I will be working with Quicken for next year as JAWS scripts go. We are
currently on quickbooks. An accessible money manager would be cash manager
out of austrailia.
John Martyn

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

Loreal Lavigna <Llavigna2@...>

John,

I'd like to speak with you at some point when you've got time. I'm seriously
interested in learning more on Quicken/Quickbbooks, as I need to monitor my
own online banking information but also am working for someone else and will
be billing them with hours and needing to keep track of how much I'm paid.

Loreal Lavigna
Medical Transcriptionist at Acusis, LLC.
Sunday - Thursday 12:00a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Phone: (518)330-5188

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

Adrian Spratt

I believe Cash Manager is from New Zealand. I don't think a New Zealander would be happy about Australia getting the credit!

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

Sharon

What about Money Talks from APH?
Sharon

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

Brent Harding

Is there anything that can be done for the web-based version of Quickbooks? For a work experience I am doing, it might be beneficial to be able to use it. The first problem I ran into with it is that it likes to supercede JFW, so if I was going to enter a transaction, and arrow up or down to read what the field is, it moves to the previous or next transaction, not to mention doing the same in the edit boxes that really should be combo boxes where you choose the category.

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@...>

I have no control over IE issues. It is a hit or miss on the web
applications.
John

Email me off list at John@...
John

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

Michael Grove <attackfisherman1@...>

Cash manager works well for all of these money matters

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

Jean <jemenzies@...>

Is Cash Manager a blindness product, or is it a program that just happens to be accessible? Who is the vendor?

Cash manager works well for all of these money matters

Does anyone know any accessible financial software for the visually
impaired?

In particular, I am looking for software that would be able to retrieve data
from online banking statements and credit card statements and then summarize
the items into categories.

For instance, I would want to be able to make categories like:
groceries/friends/phone/daycare/etc and also be able to transfer the data
into the categories stated so that I would be able to know how much was
spent on that category in a monthly or yearly basis.

Thank You

Laura

ANTHONY D D'ALTRUI <addaltrui@...>

Google Accomplish Business Manager. It's an Australian company and the downloadable program that only $200 when I got it a year ago to replace QuickBooks. I love it but you also want to wait until the next version of QuckBooks comes out as rumer is it's supposed to be fully accessible. Feel free to call me.

Anthony D. D'Altrui
Primerica Rep. #: 2PMGN
(908) 596-0566
addaltrui@...