concrete examples for needing java access bridge

Dale Heltzer

Hi,

Can anyone give me real-world examples where having or not having java
access bridge makes a difference - using JFW 14 64-bit.

Thanks.

Dale E. Heltzer

deheltzer@...

Cynthia Bruce

Hi, I absolutely can. As a doctoral student, and in the university environment in general, we often use virtual classrooms such as Blackboard Collaborate. Without the access bridge it is completely inaccessible. Unfortunately, I haven't found having the access bridge entirely reliable. It will work for a while and then some of the program files seem to disappear requiring another manual install of the files.

Cynthia