From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Karen Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:17 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: AVG

I'm currently running it on Windows 7 and it seems to be heading more
towards nag ware. Does anyone have any suggestions of other antivirus
software that is free that works well with JAWS?

Karen

Karen Reynolds <reynolds-karen@...>

Hi Ted,
I want something that more quietly does its job in the background. I finally
figured out how to turn off some of the nag ads and that seems to help. If I
download a book from NLS it has to check it out. That's just an example. I
guess I'm still getting used to this computer and Windows 7.

Karen