jaws issue with windows explorer

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Hi, Normally with windows7, when entering computer, you must hide the
preview pain as it cause jaws to froze windows explorer and you have
to close it and restart the pc or wait a wile before you open computer
or explorer again. So by hiding the preview pain it normally solves
this issue, but since yesterday I tried to both check and uncheck the
preview pain but it keep frozing on me, so I con't really explore my
drives at all. Any idea how to solve this?

David Whitehead <davidwhitehead1957@...>

hello try;
control panel,

folder options,

view tab,

now tab to the listview,

press the letter "s" until you hear;
Show preview handlers in preview pane-ON press spacebar to turn off,

now tab okay press enter.

hope this helps.

Hi, Normally with windows7, when entering computer, you must hide the
preview pain as it cause jaws to froze windows explorer and you have
to close it and restart the pc or wait a wile before you open computer
or explorer again. So by hiding the preview pain it normally solves
this issue, but since yesterday I tried to both check and uncheck the
preview pain but it keep frozing on me, so I con't really explore my
drives at all. Any idea how to solve this?

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Wow, you ausom, forgot about that. Thanks, hope it will be gone for life now.

On 15/08/2013, David Whitehead <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca> wrote:

hello try;
control panel,

folder options,

view tab,

now tab to the listview,

press the letter "s" until you hear;
Show preview handlers in preview pane-ON press spacebar to turn off,

now tab okay press enter.

hope this helps.

Hi, Normally with windows7, when entering computer, you must hide the
preview pain as it cause jaws to froze windows explorer and you have
to close it and restart the pc or wait a wile before you open computer
or explorer again. So by hiding the preview pain it normally solves
this issue, but since yesterday I tried to both check and uncheck the
preview pain but it keep frozing on me, so I con't really explore my
drives at all. Any idea how to solve this?

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7
Audioboo: www.audioboo.com/DjSpotlight

Dave...

Aidan,

When you uncheck the preview pane, do you make sure to save the changes (use
Apply, then OK) before you try again?

David G. Carlson
Marketing / Sales Engineer
RF Timing and Synchronization
dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net

Hi, Normally with windows7, when entering computer, you must hide the
preview pain as it cause jaws to froze windows explorer and you have
to close it and restart the pc or wait a wile before you open computer
or explorer again. So by hiding the preview pain it normally solves
this issue, but since yesterday I tried to both check and uncheck the
preview pain but it keep frozing on me, so I con't really explore my
drives at all. Any idea how to solve this?

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Wel, the thing is that normally I used alt p once I am in computer,
then uncheck it, then there is no ok button to press. Only in the
folder options dialog there I can press ok and apply. Wich I done
after mister whitehead suggested I go in there. And it seemed to solve
the problem.