From: Andrew Diederick
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 3:47 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Office 2013

Hello List Members,

I am running the latest version of JAWS and office 2010. I would like
to get office 2013. First, would people recommend that I do so, or is
it to early to do this yet? How is the accessibility of office 2013
and the latest version of jaws? Third, how do I get office 2013? I
heard that Microsoft isn't sending out physical disks anymore, so how
would I get office 2013 onto my computer? I have been running office
2010, installed by a physical disk, since March of 2010. If someone
could shed some light on this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you. -Andrew-

Cristóbal

There was a pretty good FSCast about this very topic released not too long
ago. It may give you a good idea of what you'd like to do along with any
feedback you might get here.

I am running the latest version of JAWS and office 2010. I would like to get
office 2013. First, would people recommend that I do so, or is it to early
to do this yet? How is the accessibility of office 2013 and the latest
version of jaws? Third, how do I get office 2013? I heard that Microsoft
isn't sending out physical disks anymore, so how would I get office 2013
onto my computer? I have been running office 2010, installed by a physical
disk, since March of 2010. If someone could shed some light on this for me,
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you. -Andrew-

anything related to Microsoft. This the line for people with a disability
such as blind or etc. They are open from 8 to 12 p.m. Pacific time. I hope

this helps. Tell any visually impaired about this toll-free number because

Microsoft wants anyone to know about this. I hope this helps. Thanks.

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Hello .
After listening to the webinar about word 2013, I decided I was better off with Word 2010.Cheers

I am running the latest version of JAWS and office 2010. I would like
to get office 2013. First, would people recommend that I do so, or is
it to early to do this yet? How is the accessibility of office 2013
and the latest version of jaws? Third, how do I get office 2013? I
heard that Microsoft isn't sending out physical disks anymore, so how
would I get office 2013 onto my computer? I have been running office
2010, installed by a physical disk, since March of 2010. If someone
could shed some light on this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you. -Andrew-

George B

You download the install app. for ms 2013 after you paid for it and then you
make sure you are connected to the internet and click on that install and
follow the prompts.
Then you put the install app. on a thumb drive for feature use