From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: 02 June 2018 20:32
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and itunes quick tip

Hi:

I was playing some music in itunes and I could here jaws clearly over the music, I discovered if you hold the control and move the up and down arrows you can change the volume of the itunes music.

I lowered the music and could find the stop playing the music with Jaws.  Quick tip.

Have a good day.

Nino Dagostino