From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of K4NKZ Jim
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:41 PM
To: jaws mailing list
Subject: looking for some help on how to use the Windows7 voice
Recognitionprogram with jaws

hi everybody, I just signed up to this list!
and I am using jaws14, on a windows7 computer.
I would like to learn how to use the Windows7 voice Recognition program,
so I am hoping that their are some scrips for it!
thanks for any and all help!

--
Have A Nice Day, From, K4NKZ Jim B.D.T.B.

K4NKZ Jim <k4nkz@...>