Firefox and Flash

Kelby Carlson <kelbycarlson@...>

I know this has been tossed around before, but does anyone know if the laarest version of Firefox works with Flash? I would switchover to using it completely if I could figure out how to manage videos.

Kelby S. Carlson

Vanderbilt University

wsallander@...

I have used FireFox on another computer using vista. The latest version still seems to hang for some unknown reason.

It has been discussed before that it might be a flash content problem but so far I’ve heard nothing definitive.

I have not tried it yet on my Windows 8 machine yet and I don’t believe I will do so.

I find that Internet Explorer works fine as well as does Google Chrome.

What version of Jaws are you using and also the Windows version?

Bill

Sent from Windows Mail

I know this has been tossed around before, but does anyone know
if the laarest version of Firefox works with Flash? I would
switchover to using it completely if I could figure out how to
manage videos.

Kelby S. Carlson

Vanderbilt University

Cristóbal

Using the Enterprise version of Firefox, this flash problem doesn't occur. It's on version 17.0.4. The release cycles are much less frequent, but it's stable and works fine.