From: "Kevin Lee" <kleeva5@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 15:14
Subject: strange happening

I’m not sure if this is from a jaws keystroke but one of my folders the
contents list group box collapse or expanded. and it list one of those
with each of the icons I have. so I would have double the items in the
folder. how do I remove that cuz I know I pressed something unknowingly.
email is golden!
Kevin

Kevin Lee <kleeva5@...>

it Dave it happens with my documents my email is fine although your email got sent to my spam folder
also this is a windows board Eudora is an apple mac program isn't it?

Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora,
Outlook?

Dave Carlson

I’m not sure if this is from a jaws keystroke but one of my folders the
contents list group box collapse or expanded. and it list one of those
with each of the icons I have. so I would have double the items in the
folder. how do I remove that cuz I know I pressed something unknowingly.
email is golden!
Kevin

Dave...

Kevin,

Can't help you, then. Do not know exactly what you're describing.

BTW Eudora is not an Apple product.

Dave Carlson

it Dave it happens with my documents my email is fine although your email
got sent to my spam folder
also this is a windows board Eudora is an apple mac program isn't it?

Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora,
Outlook?

Dave Carlson

I’m not sure if this is from a jaws keystroke but one of my folders the
contents list group box collapse or expanded. and it list one of those
with each of the icons I have. so I would have double the items in the
folder. how do I remove that cuz I know I pressed something unknowingly.
email is golden!
Kevin

rodney jackson <jackson_mr@...>

Eudora has been used on a windows pc for many years I use to use it for a long time.
Rodney