nero 11 with jaws 13 and 64 bit

John Fioravanti <fioresq1@...>

Has anyone succssfully used nero 11 with jaws 13 and windows 64 bit? Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Lemm" <paul.lemm@sky.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:26 PM
Subject: RE: Can Narrator's voice be replaced in a 64-bit Windows 7 system?

not a problem, if its just for narrator I think your stuck with that voice
or at least other 64bit voices. I've managed to change the text to speech
property's in windows 7 64bit to set the default computer voice to the old
scansoft realspeak solo voices and it works for everything like the games I
run, voices on my ipod etc and uses the old Daniel voice but ironically the
only one it doesn't change is the narrator voice and always just reverts
back to the Anna voice, which although its not to bad if you have to use it
for a while it does get a little annoying after a while

regards